The Reis Group, recipient of the 2018 Thoth Award for New PR Agency of the Year, is expanding and looking for new team members!
Our Account Executives help manage and implement projects for supervisors on multiple clients including foundations, professional societies, universities, and health systems. Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibility with responsibility, and fun. If you are passionate about meaningful issues and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard, then our team could be a fit for you.
- Proactively identify potential client-related issues and outline solution options.
- Develop project timelines.
- Be knowledgeable of healthcare reporter beats and coverage trends.
- Write messages, scientific news releases, FAQs, website copy, tactical memos, media audit findings, dashboard metrics, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, and media strategies and recommendations.
- Develop story ideas and craft pitches tailored to various beats/reporters.
- Demonstrate how to effectively measure impact.
- Communicate/negotiate with vendors.
- Lead research efforts for new business proposals.
- At least three to five years working in healthcare communications or related field.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- Proven digital experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare reporters and news of the day.
- Experience using research and media monitoring databases.
- A strong desire to work hard to provide the best client service possible.
- A team player.
- A passion for healthcare.
Competitive salaries and great benefits are offered. Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to careers@TheReisGroup.com (use “Job Title SRAE” in the subject line). Or apply via the online form.
No phone calls please. The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.