The Reis Group, recently named a finalist for new agency of the year in North America, is expanding and looking for new team members! Our Account Executives help manage and implement projects for supervisors on multiple clients including foundations, professional societies, universities, and health systems. Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibility with responsibility, and fun. If you are passionate about meaningful issues and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard, then our team could be a fit for you.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and have a passion for healthcare and:
- At least three to five years working in healthcare communications or related field.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- Proven digital experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare reporters and news of the day.
- Experience using research and media monitoring databases.
- A strong desire to work hard to provide the best client service possible.
Competitive salaries and great benefits are offered. Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to careers@TheReisGroup.com (use “Job Title SR201705AE” in the subject line). Or apply via the online form.
No phone calls please. The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.