Ranked one of the top new agencies of the year in North America, The Reis Group is seeking to hire a vice president with 12 years of solid communications experience. Agency and/or association experience is a plus. This person will be reporting to the firm’s principal.
Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibly with responsibility, and fun. If you are passionate about meaningful issues, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard, and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things, then our team could be a fit for you. Vice Presidents are highly-valued members of our agency’s leadership team. They provide strategic counsel on campaign development and play an active day-to-day role in all aspects of the accounts they lead. The ideal candidate will have a passion for meaningful issues, a deep understanding of the healthcare environment, excel at mentoring junior team members and place a high emphasis on quality deliverables and teamwork.
- Develop and implement strategic communications plans, running both large and small initiatives.
- Conduct high-impact digital campaigns that include website development and social media programs.
- Lead research projects.
- Translate complex scientific information into consumer-ready materials.
- Develop messaging and positioning strategies.
- Write new business proposals.
- Accurately forecast budgets and manage resources.
- Further The Reis Group culture, helping to further a positive, supportive, high-performing culture in the firm.
Competitive salaries and great benefits are offered. Visit www.TheReisGroup.com for more information on the firm. Qualified candidates should e-mail their cover letter and resume to careers@TheReisGroup.com (use “Job Title SR201705VP” in the subject line). Or apply via the online form.
No phone calls please. The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.