The Reis Group, an award-winning healthcare PR agency, is expanding and looking for new team members to join starting in January, 2020! Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibility with responsibility, and fun.
Our Account Executives are critical members of the team that help manage and implement projects for a variety of clients including foundations, professional societies, universities, and health systems. In this role, you will work closely with an account team to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded. If you are passionate about meaningful issues and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard, then our team could be a fit for you.
- Write messages, news releases, FAQs, website copy, and memos.
- Develop story ideas and pitches tailored to various beats/reporters.
- Track news stories and create dashboards summarizing coverage.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Research healthcare-related issues and summarize findings.
- Read and analyze news stories for key messages.
- Three to six years working in public relations, communications, or a related field.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- Knowledge of reporters and news of the day.
- Experience using research and media monitoring databases.
- A team player.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and managers.
Competitive salaries and great benefits are offered.
No phone calls please. The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now