PR Account Supervisor
The Reis Group, an award-winning health care PR agency, is expanding and looking for new team members! Our team is passionate about making a difference and working with clients who are trying to improve health and well-being. From sharing the latest advancements in Alzheimer’s research to educating the public about important issues such as medication safety and flu vaccination, it’s what inspires us to come to work every day and gives us pride in what we do. Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibility with responsibility, and fun.
Our Account Supervisors are senior members of the team that lead the management and implementation of projects for a variety of clients including foundations, professional societies, universities, and health systems. The Reis Group’s client initiatives focus on four areas: building awareness and credibility, positioning brands, elevating reputations and issues, and promoting clients. In this role, you will lead account teams to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded. If you are passionate about meaningful issues, then our team could be a fit for you.
- Develop and lead account strategy and direction.
- Lead client meetings and presentations.
- Manage and mentor account teams.
- Lead efforts to complete client deliverables, manage timelines, and budgets.
- Manage client relationships.
- Oversee earned and social media activities.
- Five to eight years working in a public relations agency or health care association.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- Solid messaging skills.
- Experience in earned media and digital strategy.
- Solid presentation skills.
- This is a Washington, DC based office and this position currently requires you to be in the office two days a week.
Apply online now. No phone calls please.
Salaries for this position range from $65,000-$80,000. Our benefits plans include health care, 401K, profit sharing, summer Fridays, family leave, and more.
The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.