Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibility with responsibility, and fun. If you are passionate about meaningful issues, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard, then our team could be a fit for you.
Account directors are highly-valued members of our agency’s leadership team. They manage account teams and play an active day-to-day role all aspects of the client work they lead.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for meaningful issues, an understanding of the healthcare environment, excel at mentoring junior team members, and place a high emphasis on quality deliverables and teamwork.
- Develop and implement strategic communications plans, running both large and small initiatives.
- Develop messaging and positioning strategies.
- Conduct high-impact digital campaigns that include website development, digital marketing, and social media programs.
- Translate scientific information into consumer-ready materials.
- Accurately forecast budgets and manage resources.
- Further The Reis Group culture, helping to advance a positive, supportive, high-performing atmosphere in the firm.
- 10 years of communications experience developing and executing communication campaigns.
- A solid understanding of the healthcare environment.
- Strong writing and editing ability as well as presentation skills.
- A proven track record in successfully managing staff and clients.
- Agency and/or association experience a plus.
Competitive salaries and great benefits are offered. Qualified candidates should e-mail their cover letter and resume to careers@TheReisGroup.com (use “Job Title SRVP” in the subject line). Or apply via the online form.
No phone calls please. The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.